Featured Post

I'm Back, I'm Back!

You probably didn't notice, but I've been out of the country for the past two weeks leading a study abroad class full of 15 students.  We visited both Italy and Greece as part of my History of Mathematics course.  The trip itself was a lot of fun and, of course, educational!  On the blog side of things, I tried to "pre-write" a bunch of posts so that the blog wouldn't go dormant during my absence but I didn't quite have enough time to get a new post for each day I was gone.  However, now that I'm back I do hope to get back to blogging on a regular schedule!

I also have a few emails to get through so if you sent me a trade offer via email I'll try to respond quickly.  For everyone else, now that I'm back let's trade!  I'm still working hard on my goal of eliminating a ton of sets from my want list before the end of 2019.  I've had some good success so far but there is still a ways to go (I do have at least one order from COMC on the way that will inch me a bit closer to reaching my goal).

If all goes well, you'll be seeing me back in the blogosphere moving forward.  I finally got my suitcase unpacked and all the laundry done - so now I can get back to the "fun" stuff. 

Comments

  1. So that explains it, lol. Glad you had a great time and of course we're glad you're back. And of course we're looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Studying abroad in Italy and Greece sounds amazing. Glad you made it back safely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment