Featured Post

2019 Allen & Ginter: Box 2 - Packs 9 - 16 (in which we find a Rockies' relic )

I'm back with the next third of the packs out of hobby box #3.

Box 3:
Packs 9 - 13:

I'm already at the point where it seems most of the base cards are duplicates...which means the main highlight from any given pack is almost always going to be the mini.  For the first five packs out of the column, the minis were all fairly standard with the highlight (for me) being the Tony Perez A&G back mini.

Pack 14:

It's hard to believe, but that's my first Dreams of Blue Ribbons card and I've already ripped two full hobby boxes plus five blasters.  Needless to say, the mini sets are challenging to track down in full (so I'm going to be counting on all of you to trade with me when/if you pull some unwanted minis)!

Pack 15:

After a fairly straightforward start to the column of packs, we now have hit mini inserts in back-to-back packs.  That's good news since up until the last pack we had only had one mini insert in the box!

Pack 16:

As expected, the hit for the column of packs resided in the bottom pack.  This is our second full-sized relic out of the box (which hopefully means the third and final hit will be something cool).  I don't have any complaints about pulling Nolan Arenado though, he's a fun player who I happen to like quite a bit.

Only eight more packs remain in this box - could there be something amazing yet to come?  I have no idea, but we will find out together soon enough!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing,,
    visit my site at http://bit.ly/2ZvfNdl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arenado is a solid pull. One of about twelve guys' numbers I check on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment