Featured Post

Delivery Time! Collating Cards Knocks a Set Off My Want List!

Another day, another PWE to go through!  This one's a great little envelope because it contained the final three cards that I needed to finish off my 2000 Topps base set.  The cards were all courtesy of Steve over at Collating Cards.

Like I said, I was down to needing only three more cards to finish off the entire 2000 Topps base set.  Of the three that I needed, two were part of the Magic Moments subset.

I believe there are actually five versions of each Magic Moments subject but for my purposes I simply wanted one card for each card number (i.e. only one version for each player and I didn't care which version).  Luckily for me, Steve had both of the Magic Moments cards that I needed!

The final card for my set is the lone "regular" base card of the envelope and the second Yankee (out of three cards).

It feels great to finally be able to close the binder on 2000 Topps.  This marks the 10th set that I've now completed in 2019.  I'm still a long, long ways from my goal of getting down to under 100 sets on my want list but every completed set inches me a bit closer!

Many thanks to Steve for the great PWE.  As for anyone else, if you'd like to trade or help me out with some set needs be sure to check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Chris, big congratulations to you on the completion of the 2000 Topps set! I'm officially jealous but hope to inventory and complete my set sometime this winter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment