Featured Post

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July, everyone! 

Each on the 4th, my dad's side of the family has a big family reunion.  My wife and I have probably made about 2/3rds of the picnics since we have been married, but last year we missed out since our little guy was only a couple of months old.  This year, we are loading up the car for a day trip to the picnic - it'll be the 97th annual family gathering and our little boy's first. 

I certainly hope that this will be a 4th to remember for all of us - and I also hope the fireworks later tonight in our hometown don't scare him / keep him awake all night long!  I already know our poor golden retriever will be petrified, she hates fireworks with a passion.

From my family to yours, I hope you have a fun and safe 4th of July celebration! 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you and your family had fun at the family reunion. I don't have a dog, but my best friend does. She has to give her dog meds during this time of the year, because she gets freaked out by the fireworks. I feel so bad for the dog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment