Featured Post

Delivery Time! A Card of a Susan

Another day, another eBay purchase with more cards for my 2019 Topps Allen & Ginter set.  I told you that I was going to be super proactive with this year's set!  In fact, at this point in time my want list for the set is actually quite small (check it out here).  Hopefully, I can track down the last few cards via trades - shoot me an email if you can help me!

As for this particular purchase, it was a small two card lot of the super colorful In Bloom minis.

That' a Caricature Plant and a Black-Eyed Susan.  I had never heard of the Caricature Plant but apparently it is a tropical evergreen flower.  Black-Eyed Susans are fairly common in my neck of the woods but it's nice to get a card of a flower that I've actually heard of before! 

The In Bloom cards are a surprising favorite of mine this year.  I'm no flower guy but this is a gorgeous little insert set and I'm definitely looking forward to getting the entire thing in binder pages!

Comments

  1. I'm not really a flower guy either... but these are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment