Featured Post

COMC - Part IV: Neanderthal Man and More!

I'm almost done showing off the cards from my first (of two) large COMC purchases that I've made recently.  Since today's Christmas Eve, I'll be quick because I'm guessing you (my loyal readers) don't have a lot of free time today to be on the blogs!

The final set that I bought cards from was the 2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs set, another set that I've been trying to complete for quite some time.  For the base set, I'm down to only needing short prints and with this particular purchase I was able to nab seven more that I needed for my set. 

For the record, the next COMC purchase (that still hasn't arrived at my house though it has been shipped) should contain the other six short prints that I need and then I'll have the base set 100% complete! 

I also have some more cards from the 2015 Upper Deck set to show off that came in this particular purchase but I'm going to save those for another day when I also have more time to write a proper blog post (trust me, the last batch is not to be missed)!

Comments

  1. These are very cool! I'm sending your return package Thursday btw. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have found that set...I went to the American Museum of Natural History last week and now I want to chase them even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice looking set and I think this is the only blog I ever get to see singles on. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I think when I (finally) complete the base I'll spend a full week or so on the blog talking about (and showing off) the set!

      Delete

Post a Comment