Featured Post

Delivery Time! A Diamond from CMMDTO

I received a couple of packages in the days right before Christmas including a nice PWE from Jared over at Cards My Mom Didn't Throw Out

I had included Jared in my Season of Giving program for 2019 (I sent him a bunch of Topps Heritage cards plus some Diamondbacks).  In return, Jared sent me a Topps Diamond parallel from the 2011 set...a set that I'm still working on to this day!

I'm always excited to land a card from a set on my want list that's been neglected.  In this case, I don't remember when the last time I was able to knock a card off of the parallel list.  In truth, I'm nearly complete but the final few cards (now down to 12) have proven to be elusive!
2011 Topps Wants:Diamond Parallels:  306, 369, 380, 381, 408, 462, 534, 550, 573, 612, 652, 657
In addition to the Diamond Peavy, Jared also sent along a few assorted Barry Larkin cards for me (always appreciated) along with a few Reds. 

I certainly appreciate the return envelope and I hope every is having a great holiday season!  Thanks for the cards, Jared!

Comments

  1. Those sparkly cards are still beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing to be that close to the Diamond set! And I love the Stadium Club Larkin too--it took me a minute to make sure I had it because I didn't recognize it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment