Featured Post

Trade Stack 101: Selected by the Youth Outfield America - a Topps All-Star Rookie Outfield is Added to the Stack

Note:  In order to claim the Stack you must agree to send me at least one item from my want list (this now includes LEGO sets since I'm into that too).

I'm going to spend some time this weekend putting together my Allen & Ginter mini bracket which is complete as soon as I close the voting for the 2019 set (so go vote on that if you haven't yet).  In the mean time, let's add another card to the current Trade Stack.  

Today's addition is a nice Jay Bruce All-Star Rookie card of a very young looking Bruce!  I'm a big fan of the Topps Heritage line of cards personally though as a set collector the brand definitely kicks my butt in terms of trying to actually build full sets.  That all being said, in my seemingly never ending quest for short prints I sure do seem to accumulate a lot of regular base cards.  Perhaps you may be tempted by one of the nicer base cards in the 2009 set (or maybe the sheer volume of cool stuff within the current Trade Stack may be what it takes to tempt someone into finally claiming the Stack).  I can't believe this Stack will grow that much larger...right?!

Remember, you get ALL of the cards in the Stack in exchange for at least one item from my want list.  The Stack goes to whoever claims it first (and tells me what they are sending me).  If the Stack goes unclaimed for some length of time, then I'll add more to it until it does eventually get claimed.

2009 Topps Heritage:
320.  Jay Bruce (Reds)


2017 Panini Donruss Optic Football:
29.  Jeremy Hill (Bengals) - Prizm parallel
148.  Adoree' Jackson (Titans)

2012 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions:
14.  Martin Laird (Golfer)
24.  Natalie Gulbis (Golfer)


Sargento Mootown Snackers:
Autograph Series:
12 of 24.  John Smiley (Pirates)


2012 Bowman Chrome:
BCP84.  Bryan Brickhouse (Royals)
BCP139.  Lane Adams (Royals)
BCP188.  Michael Antonio (Royals)


2018 Bowman:
BO135.  Bryse Wilson (Braves)

2013 Topps Heritage:
200. Clayton Kershaw (Dodgers)


2004 Topps:
200.  Nomar Garciaparra (Red Sox)


2018 Panini Donruss:
USA Baseball insert:
AP20.  Tim Cate (US Collegiate National Team)  #566/999




Be sure to check out my want list and then claim the Stack if you are interested!

Comments