- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Featured Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
There have been plenty of baseball card giveaways happening all across the blogosphere lately (including right here at Nachos Grande). While I have been trying to be selective in what I claim from people, I have found the allure of the unknown to interesting to pass up a few different times when it comes to Johnny's Trading Spot's Big Fun Game.
The basic idea of his game is that participants are randomized and then take turn picking numbers blindly with each of the numbers having a specific prize attached to it. The catch is that you can steal someone's item if they've already selected it prior to your turn. I haven't had much luck getting a high number (going later in the round is better since there are more opened items to potentially choose to steal). That being said, in the latest game that I took part in I did do a steal mostly because who can pass up free vintage stuff?!
I'm not really sure why I claimed these to be honest (other than that they were well-loved vintage cards). I may even end up trading some of these away down the line, hard to say for the moment. That all said, John's game is good fun and I encourage you to check out his blog! Thanks John!
Comments

Can't go wrong with vintage! Looks like you walked away with some cool stuff.
ReplyDeleteThe 74 Topps World Series subset is awesome. But that 68 Topps Game Richie Allen card is my favorite out of this bunch.
ReplyDeleteGetting free Topps Game cards is never a bad thing!
ReplyDelete