Featured Post

Pointless, Dumb, and All Mine.

Trade Stack 102: Starting Over With A "Super Rare" Derek Jeter

Note:  In order to claim the Stack you must agree to send me at least one item from my want list (this now includes LEGO sets since I'm into that too).

Now that Trade Stack 101 has been claimed (and mailed off), I suppose I ought to begin another Stack!  For Stack 102, we start off with a "Super Rare" parallel of Derek Jeter from 2008 Upper Deck.  At one point in time, I was actually collecting the full run of 2008 Upper Deck StarQuest cards:  commons, uncommons, rares, and super rares.  Luckily for me, eventually commonsense prevailed and I decided to forgo that particular project.  That all being said, I do actually like the super rare parallels quite a bit - they have a nice shine to them...but I don't think you really need to collect all four versions of what is essentially the exact same set!

Remember, you get ALL of the cards in the Stack in exchange for at least one item from my want list.  The Stack goes to whoever claims it first (and tells me what they are sending me).  If the Stack goes unclaimed for some length of time, then I'll add more to it until it does eventually get claimed.

2008 Upper Deck:
StarQuest insert:
Super Rare parallel
SQ-9.  Derek Jeter (Yankees)





Be sure to check out my want list and then claim the Stack if you are interested!

Comments