Featured Post

Trade Stack 103: Two More Cards Join the Stack!

Note:  In order to claim the Stack you must agree to 

No one jumped in on the Collect-a-Books card, so I'm back with the next addition to the Trade Stack.  For today, I'm adding two more cards - both shiny Royals.  I don't how I ended up with so many Bowman Chrome Royals but at least I can share the wealth (so to speak) via the Trade Stack!  Feel free to jump in now and claim the full pile or you can wait for me to add something a bit more palatable to your collecting tastes.  Of course, if you wait too long then someone else might swoop in and take it all!

Remember, you get ALL of the cards in the Stack in exchange for 


2012 Bowman Chrome:
BCP139.  Lane Adams (Royals)
BCP188.  Michael Antonio (Royals)


1990 Collect-a-Books:
27.  Joe Dumars (Pistons)





Be sure to check out my want list and then claim the Stack if you are interested!

Comments