Featured Post

Nachos Grande Breakers Club! (Sign Up Now!)

 Nachos Grande Breakers Club #01!

Based on the substantial interest from all of you, I'm going to launch my first ever Nachos Grande Breakers Club! Please read through for all of the details - and feel free to ask any questions!

How it works:

You'll pay one price (which depends on the team) and claim one team of your choice (from the list of unclaimed teams, first-come, first-served). You will then get all of the cards of your team from all of the boxes (and bonus packs) that we break as part of the first Breakers Club. Cards will be added to your stack (or a new stack will be started for you if you don't have one currently).

What you'll get:

The first Breakers Club will contain at least 8 different boxes but the goal is to bump that number up to at least 10-12 different boxes if I can sell enough slots. I have three boxes in hand already for the first Breakers Club: 2004 Leaf, 1997 Finest, and 2004 Playoff Honors. I've also preordered a box of 2021 Topps Series 1 (due out in early February). I will also include bonus packs with each box break! I aim to include a fun mix of boxes for everyone.

As stated above, this will work like a standard group break in that you'll get all the cards of the team(s) you claim. Cards featuring multiple teams will be randomized between all featured teams ("valuable" multi-team cards will be randomized on video, regular base cards will not be randomized on video).

Here's the up-to-date list of all included boxes in the break.  Note, all boxes are in hand except for the last two on the list (as noted).

  1. 1995 Donruss - Series 2
  2. 1997 Topps Finest - Series 1
  3. 1998 Pacific Online (hobby)
  4. 1999 Pacific Private Stock (hobby)
  5. 1999 Topps Tek
  6. 2001 Topps Gold Label
  7. 2002 Topps T206 - Series 2
  8. 2003 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia
  9. 2004 Leaf
  10. 2004 Playoff Honors
  11. 2018 Topps Gallery (hobby, order arrives with the 2021 Series 1 box)
  12. 2021 Topps - Series 1 (pre-ordered)


Benefits for you:

Cost savings. Pay one price, one time only and then sit back and enjoy a string of box breaks without the need to race to get your team. I will allow trading of teams (for unclaimed teams* or with fellow members in that particular box break). This will be nice if there is ever a box chosen where you happen to have all of the cards of your claimed team. Also, each team slot you buy will net you another entry into my next free player break giveaway (example: if you buy one team slot and we break 10 boxes during the Breakers Club, you'll earn 10 entries).

*if any (there should be, I highly doubt I'll be able to sell out all 30 team slots in the first round of the Breakers Club)!

Benefits for me:

I only have to deal with payments one time for a bunch of boxes rather than a ton of smaller payments. I will also be able to budget better knowing how many people are already signed up for boxes. Much less record keeping on a weekly basis for me as well!

Other questions and answers:

Q: Will unclaimed teams be available for purchase for each of the individual boxes?

A: In some cases, yes. In other cases, perhaps not. If you want a specific team, you should join in the Breakers Club!

Q: Will I still be hosting other "regular" box breaks?

A: Yes, I will! I understand that we have some teams for which there are multiple people who collect them within the group. I still plan on doing regular box breaks where sign-ups will continue to be first-come, first-served. I will try to offer a bit more advanced warning of when those sign-ups will be, however, I can't promise I'll do that every time - it's good to keep people on their toes!

Q: How will boxes be chosen?

A: As stated above, I already picked out three boxes for the first Breakers Club plus I plan to order a box of 2021 Topps Series 1. I am always open to other suggestions. The price of the boxes will be directly tied to how many team slots I am able to sell. So, tell your friends to join so we can all get better/more boxes!

Q: When will breaking begin? When is payment due?

A: I would like to begin group breaks at the end of January. Specifically, I plan to keep my Tuesday night breaking schedule so I'd like to schedule the first box(es) for January 26 at 9:00 PM EST. Payment should be completed prior by Sunday, January 24 so that I can get everything nice and orderly for the Breakers Club.

Q: How can I watch the breaks?

A: I will steam live to my YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/fanofreds). A link will be posted on the Facebook group break page (or you can simply bookmark/favorite my YouTube Channel).

Q: Can I buy more than one team slot?

A: Yes, but for the first 48 hours please only claim one team to allow more people to be involved. After the 48 window is up, you may claim as many additional teams as you'd like.

Q: Do you accept LEGO as (partial or full) payment?

A: In all seriousness, maybe. Contact me and make an offer... πŸ™‚

2021 Nachos Grande Breakers Club #01

Cost for each team is listed below.

  • $50 - Arizona Diamondbacks -
  • πŸ’²✔️Atlanta Braves  - Andy Shafer
  • πŸ’²✔️Baltimore Orioles - Nachos Grande
  • πŸ’²✔️Boston Red Sox  - Shane Salmonson
  • πŸ’²✔️Chicago Cubs - Ben Martin
  • πŸ’²✔️Chicago White Sox - Jeff Laws
  • πŸ’²✔️Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande
  • πŸ’²✔️ Cleveland Indians - Ben Martin
  • πŸ’²✔️Colorado Rockies - John Donovan
  • πŸ’²✔️Detroit Tigers - Ben Morris
  • πŸ’²✔️Houston Astros - Bru
  • $50 - Kansas City Royals - 
  • πŸ’²✔️ Los Angeles Angels - Adam Kaningher
  • πŸ’²✔️Los Angeles Dodgers - Night Owl
  • πŸ’²✔️Miami Marlins - Adam Kaningher
  • $50 - Milwaukee Brewers - 
  • $50 - Minnesota Twins - 
  • πŸ’²✔️New York Mets - Brett Alan
  • πŸ’²✔️New York Yankees - Kenneth Riddle
  • πŸ’²✔️Oakland Athletics - Mitch Anglin
  • πŸ’²✔️Philadelphia Phillies - Jordan Schmidt
  • πŸ’²✔️Pittsburgh Pirates - Wade Fisher
  • πŸ’²✔️San Diego Padres - Rod Richards
  • πŸ’²✔️San Francisco Giants - Nick V.
  • πŸ’²✔️Seattle Mariners - Zachary Gibbs
  • πŸ’²✔️St. Louis Cardinals - Kerry Biggs
  • $50 - Tampa Bay Rays - 
  • πŸ’²✔️Texas Rangers - Ben Morris
  • $50 - Toronto Blue Jays - 
  • πŸ’²✔️Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos - Shane Salmonson

1. Please leave a comment below with the team(s) you are claiming.

2. Send PayPal payment (as goods & services) to: https://paypal.me/nachosgrande?locale.x=en_US

3. ONLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CURRENT STACK OF GROUP BREAK CARDS, please email me the following information:

  • Your user name
  • The team(s) you claimed
  • The email address you used to send payment

Comments

  1. Did you receive my email that I am interested?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I never received a reply!

      Delete
    2. I'll send another one. I don't know what happened.

      Delete
  2. OK, I'm in for the Mets. Let me know that no one beat me to it (here or by email) and I'll send you the payment. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paid. Thanks again. And good luck to all of us for some good pulls!

      Delete
  3. I'd be interested in Cubs if this is not just for other Bloggers. (Still an avid reader). Let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yankees, if still available!

    ReplyDelete
  5. if the Phillies are still open, I'd like to jump on that. Will send payment/email momentarily. Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just sent you an email regarding my Team pick. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rockies paid for. Thanx Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hell, give me the Sox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment