- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Featured Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
My dad gave me another batch of vintage cards for me to sell for him on eBay. This time around, it's all graded stuff which I recognize isn't everyone's favorite thing around here (including myself since I like to put my sets in binders). That said, I know many of you do collect vintage so I figured I'd still show off what is up for sale (auctions end on Sunday evening, EST). For the full list of everything, go here.
A nice bunch of cards, that's for sure! Again, here's the link to my eBay page in case you are interested!
Comments







Wow, awesome cards.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I have ever seen one of those MAP holders. Not even sure if you could safely remove the card in case you wanted to.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what that Stargell rookie card sells for.
ReplyDelete