Featured Post

2021 Topps Stadium Club - GROUP BREAK (Sign Up Now!)

I still have a few teams remaining in my next group break - a box break of 2021 Topps Stadium Club (hobby)!  Each hobby box should yield a pair of autographs plus plenty of other goodies.  Interested?  Find all the details and sign-up here.


As for the remaining teams, as of the time of me writing this post the following teams are still available:
  • $8 - Baltimore Orioles - 
  • $9 - Los Angeles Angels - 
  • $10 - New York Yankees - 
  • $7 - Oakland Athletics - 
  • $3 - Texas Rangers - 
  • $8 - Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos -
I'd love to sell this break out ASAP with the hopes of ripping the box early next week over on my YouTube channel!

Comments

  1. I’ll grab Yankees if available still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll help you out and grab the three remaining spots --Orioles, A's, Nats. I don't have a stack with you yet. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last 3 teams are all yours. Shoot me an email (see the original sign up post please)!

      Delete

Post a Comment