Featured Post

New Group Break! 2021 Topps Stadium Club - SIGN UP NOW!

New Group Break!

Box information:

We will be ripping a hobby box of the brand new 2021 Topps Stadium Club.  Hobby boxes hold 16 packs with 8 cards per pack.  Each hobby box promises two autographs.   The box is in hand and will be ripped LIVE on my YouTube Channel once the break is full (hopefully next Tuesday)!


--------------------------------------------------

As in my previous breaks, stacking will apply.  In other words, the price below is the price per team without shipping.  I will hold onto all of your group break cards until you request shipping.  In this way, you can join in four or five group breaks (if you'd like) and then pay once for shipping at the end.  I'm holding cards for up to a year from your last break so you don't have to feel like you need to join in every break, I recognize not every box is of interest to every collector (and I like to vary the boxes I offer).  

Each team slot you buy will also earn you an entry into my next free player break giveaway (2020 Topps Triple Threads is the next free break)!

Note:  I am also listing this on my Facebook page for my blog.  I will do my best to keep both sites updated in terms of which teams have been claimed!  If you haven't yet joined my Facebook page, I would encourage you to do so.  

Group Break:  2021 Topps Stadium Club

  • 💲✔️Arizona Diamondbacks - Michael Price
  • 💲✔️Atlanta Braves  - Andy Shafer
  • 💲✔️Baltimore Orioles - David Gao
  • 💲✔️Boston Red Sox  - Chris Sutherland
  • 💲✔️Chicago Cubs - Andy Shafer
  • 💲✔️Chicago White Sox - JediJeff
  • 💲✔️Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande
  • $3 - Cleveland Indians - Marcus Scott
  • 💲✔️Colorado Rockies - Adam Kaninger
  • 💲✔️Detroit Tigers - Ben Morris
  • 💲✔️Houston Astros - Ben Morris
  • 💲✔️ Kansas City Royals - Shane Milheim
  • 💲✔️Los Angeles Angels - Andy Shafer
  • 💲✔️Los Angeles Dodgers - Rick Mantz
  • 💲✔️Miami Marlins - Colbey Hopper
  • 💲✔️Milwaukee Brewers - Ben Soman
  • 💲✔️Minnesota Twins - Michael Price
  • 💲✔️New York Mets - Shane Milheim
  • 💲✔️New York Yankees - Lost Collector
  • 💲✔️Oakland Athletics - David Gao
  • 💲✔️Philadelphia Phillies - Dave Peterson
  • 💲✔️ Pittsburgh Pirates - Shane Milheim
  • 💲✔️San Diego Padres - Rod Richards
  • 💲✔️San Francisco Giants - Chris Sutherland
  • 💲✔️ Seattle Mariners - Shane Milheim
  • 💲✔️St. Louis Cardinals - Kerry Biggs
  • 💲✔️Tampa Bay Rays - Chris Sutherland
  • 💲✔️Texas Rangers - Andy Shafer
  • 💲✔️Toronto Blue Jays - Colbey Hopper
  • 💲✔️Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos - David Gao

1.  Please leave a comment below with the team(s) you are claiming.

2.  Send PayPal payment (link here).

3.  ONLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CURRENT STACK OF GROUP BREAK CARDS, please email me the following information:

  • Your user name
  • The team(s) you claimed
  • The email address you used to send payment

Comments

  1. I don't FB.

    ChiSox still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All yours!

      That's why I try to post on the blog too, I know not everyone is a fan of Facebook. :)

      Delete
    2. Sending Paypal now. Do I have a stack there? Can't recall.

      Delete
    3. I don't think you do (I'll double-check tomorrow though and let you know if I'm wrong!)

      Delete
  2. I'll take the Red Sox, Rays, and Giants. Paypal coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take the Marlins! Adak B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marlins are yours. Shoot me an email with your mailing address, please!

      Delete
    2. Need payment and an email with your mailing address or else I'll need to reopen the Marlins for others to claim. Thanks!

      Delete
    3. I have to reopen the Marlins, I never received payment nor an email from you, IceMan3333 (and your profile doesn't give me any contact information). Sorry!

      Delete
  4. Angels and Rangers claimed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment