Featured Post

12 Days of Christmas (Day 11): Top 2 Complete Sets that I Have Available for Trade Right Now!

Welcome to my latest theme week:  12 Days of Christmas!  Each day, I'll be counting down by one - and with it, a new list that encompasses the day's number.  


For today, I have a pair of complete sets that I'm looking to trade away (or sell if you prefer).  One of my long-standing New Year's Resolutions is to get my baseball card collection fully organized - and part of that for me means clearing out stuff that I don't need/want/have room for!  

Today, I stumbled across two complete sets that I thought might be of interest to someone.  If you have a Stack with me from previous group breaks, I'm happy to add either set to your stack if you decide you want to buy the set (or trade for the set).  I've listed the price next to each set (stated price does not include shipping) but I'm even more interested in trading for stuff I need (or even LEGO)!  Let me know via comments or email if you are interested!

First up, going all the way back to 2010 I have a full 75 card insert set of the Topps Allen & Ginter's This Day in History set.


This set features 75 cards and has most of the big names of the era in it.  I'm asking for $8 for the full set.

Checklist (courtesy of Baseballcardpedia):
  • TDH1 Chase Utley
  • TDH2 Stephen Drew
  • TDH3 Aramis Ramirez
  • TDH4 Lance Berkman
  • TDH5 Chipper Jones
  • TDH6 Brian Roberts
  • TDH7 Jason Heyward
  • TDH8 Yunel Escobar
  • TDH9 Pablo Sandoval
  • TDH10 David Ortiz
  • TDH11 Jason Bay
  • TDH12 Andre Ethier
  • TDH13 Adam Dunn
  • TDH14 Justin Verlander
  • TDH15 Manny Ramirez
  • TDH16 Carlos Gonzalez
  • TDH17 Joe Mauer
  • TDH18 Felix Hernandez
  • TDH19 Robinson Cano
  • TDH20 CC Sabathia
  • TDH21 Magglio Ordonez
  • TDH22 Grady Sizemore
  • TDH23 Dan Haren
  • TDH24 Joey Votto
  • TDH25 Ryan Zimmerman
  • TDH26 Francisco Rodriguez
  • TDH27 Ken Griffey, Jr.
  • TDH28 Jose Reyes
  • TDH29 Adam Jones
  • TDH30 Hideki Matsui
  • TDH31 Mark Teixeira
  • TDH32 Adrian Gonzalez
  • TDH33 Kosuke Fukudome
  • TDH34 Troy Tulowitzki
  • TDH35 Josh Johnson
  • TDH36 Hanley Ramirez
  • TDH37 Ichiro
  • TDH38 Jim Thome
  • TDH39 Torii Hunter
  • TDH40 Jake Peavy
  • TDH41 Aaron Hill
  • TDH42 Jorge Posada
  • TDH43 Jonathan Broxton
  • TDH44 B.J. Upton
  • TDH45 Miguel Cabrera
  • TDH46 Yovani Gallardo
  • TDH47 Brandon Phillips
  • TDH48 Matt Holliday
  • TDH49 Justin Morneau
  • TDH50 Alex Rodriguez
  • TDH51 Gordon Beckham
  • TDH52 Justin Upton
  • TDH53 Nick Markakis
  • TDH54 Derrek Lee
  • TDH55 Ryan Braun
  • TDH56 Jimmy Rollins
  • TDH57 Miguel Tejada
  • TDH58 Dan Uggla
  • TDH59 Hunter Pence
  • TDH60 Roy Halladay
  • TDH61 James Shields
  • TDH62 Kevin Youkilis
  • TDH63 Alfonso Soriano
  • TDH64 Josh Hamilton
  • TDH65 Zack Greinke
  • TDH66 Curtis Granderson
  • TDH67 Josh Beckett
  • TDH68 Brian McCann
  • TDH69 Alexei Ramirez
  • TDH70 Andrew McCutchen
  • TDH71 Billy Butler
  • TDH72 Jay Bruce
  • TDH73 Ian Kinsler
  • TDH74 Carlos Lee
  • TDH75 Mariano Rivera

Next up, from 2015 Topps I have the Robbed insert set.  


This is a 15-card insert set which features Stadium Club-esque photography of outfielders stealing away hits at the wall.  This includes the Mike Trout card which is (obviously) the best card of the bunch!  I'm asking $5 for the full set.

Here's the full checklist for this set (again, courtesy of Baseballcardpedia):
  • R-1 Dustin Ackley
  • R-2 Alexi Amarista
  • R-3 Jacoby Ellsbury
  • R-4 Carlos Gomez
  • R-5 Josh Hamilton
  • R-6 Jason Heyward
  • R-7 Ryan Ludwick
  • R-8 Michael Morse
  • R-9 Yasiel Puig
  • R-10 Colby Rasmus
  • R-11 Ben Revere
  • R-12 George Springer
  • R-13 Giancarlo Stanton
  • R-14 Mike Trout
  • R-15 Mookie Betts

That's it for today.  I'd love to help fill someone's Christmas stocking with a full set of baseball cards!  

If I don't get any bites here for a few days, there's a good chance I'll end up listing both sets on eBay (either as complete sets or else as singles)!  Gotta start clearing out some stuff here!

Comments

  1. The "This Day in History" set has been claimed via message on TCDB. The other set is still available (as of the time I wrote this comment at least)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment