Featured Post

Trade Stack 106: The Stack Reaches the Sweet 16!

Note:  In order to claim the Stack you must agree to send me at least one item from my want list (this now includes LEGO sets since I'm into that, too).

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone!  How about ending the current year with one final trade?  Today, I've added three more cards to the Trade Stack in the hopes of tempting someone, anyone to jump in and claim the whole shebang.

Today's additions are all from my recent box of 1997 Donruss Limited that I ripped.  All three cards are slightly miscut - you can see the start of another card at the bottom of each card (see the scan below, though do note that the cards look much better in hand as compared to how my scanner makes them appear)!  

Remember, you get ALL of the cards in the Stack in exchange for at least one item from my want list.  The Stack goes to whoever claims it first (and tells me what they are sending me).  If the Stack goes unclaimed for some length of time, then I'll add more to it until it does eventually get claimed.  By the way, if you want to see more of my trade bait, go to my TCDB profile, click on Collection, and then For Sale/Trade.

1997 Donruss Limited:
Esteban Loaiza (Pirates) / Wilson Alvarez (White Sox)
Kenny Lofton (Braves) / Lance Johnson (Mets)
Pokey Reese (Reds) / Jeff Blauser (Braves)


2020 Topps Chrome:
U-31.  Jesus Intoco (Rockies
U-49.  Gabe Speier (Royals)


1994 Select:
226.  Gary DiSarcina (Angels)
325.  Spike Owen (Angels)
345.  Chad Curtis (Angels)
351.  Mark Langston (Angels)


1992 Score:
296.  Terry Leach (Twins)
392.  Dean Palmer (Rangers)


1999 UD Choice:
61.  B.J. Surhoff (Orioles)


2020 Topps Big League:
58.  A.J. Puk (Athletics)
58.  A.J. Puk (Athletics) - Orange parallel


2018 Panini Diamond Kings:
38.  Earl Averill (Cleveland)
40.  John McGraw (New York)




Be sure to check out my want list and then claim the Stack if you are interested!


Comments