Featured Post

The Quest for 35!

Happy New Year!

I remember thinking how happy most of us were that the year 2020 was gone and surely 2021 would be better.  Well, some things definitely improved but we are still sitting in the middle of a pandemic so it's hard to say things are actually all that much better (never mind the plethora of problems related to politics, natural disasters, manmade disasters, etc.).

That said, I am someone that tries to look at things as "glass half full" so let's raise a glass to the year 2022 and say, surely this time it'll be better than the past year.  

I think Macklemore says it best in his new song "Next Year."


Happy 2022, all!

Comments

  1. Happy New Year, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to be one of those "glass half full" people as well. In my eyes... 1/2/22 is way, way, way better than 1/2/21. Perfect? Ideal? No way. But definitely better. I hope 1/2/23 follows this pattern. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment