Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Some Framed Relics and a Full Set for Trade!

I'm slowly but surely working through getting my baseball card collection organized!  The process has taken me literally years but at least I'm still moving forward, even if that progress has been slow.  Anyhow, for today I have a few framed Allen & Ginter relics that don't fit into my collection...and so I'm going to offer them up here for trade alongside a pair of complete sets that I put together years ago.  If I don't get any takers here, then I'll probably throw these up on eBay whenever I decide to add some more listings to what I'm already selling over there.

From the wonderful 2010 set, I have the following framed relics available:  

AGR-HR.  Hanley Ramirez
AGR-ARA.  Aramis Ramirez
AGR-CL.  Carlos Lee
AGR-KM.  Kendry Morales

The 2010 Allen & Ginter framed relic set is one of my all-time favorite sets, so much so that I'm trying to build the entire thing (I'm down to needing only seven more relics from the set)!  This would be a great chance for someone to start working on their own version of the set should they so choose.

I also have a full base set of 2010 Allen & Ginter including all 50 short prints (cards #1-350) plus the 75 card This Day in History insert set also from the 2010 Ginter set.


I'm asking $80 for the two sets combined (plus shipping).  I would also consider trading the two sets away if you have some of the "bigger ticket items" on my want list.

Finally, from the 2011 A&G set, I have the following pair of relics available: 

AGR-CQ.  Carlos Quentin
AGR-JW. Jayson Werth

I'd love to trade the relics for cards off of my want list (or even LEGO).  As I said before, if I don't get any takers then these will probably end up on the 'bay as I hope to continue to clear out some stuff that I no longer want/need and then use those proceeds to acquire some of the stuff that I am still hunting for!

Comments

  1. Update: The set has been sold. Relics still available.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment