Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Taking a Break from Blogging

I've decided to take a short break from blogging until (probably) the end of the 4th of July holiday.  Over the past several weeks, I've been trying to do too much simultaneously and I think I'm burning myself out!  Blogging should only be fun and for the time being it's feeling more like a job (unpaid, at that).  

Have a great (and safe) 4th of July weekend everyone, I'll hopefully see you all again in a few days.  Adios.

Comments

  1. Enjoy the time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break! I agree... blogging should be more fun and less work. As soon as it starts feeling like a job, I know it's time for a break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am almost to that need a break point. Would be my first in 10 years. Think its time lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's easy to become overwhelmed when you're posting everyday. You might want to think about mixing in a day off from time to time, it'll do wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you didn't post until the 5th and said nothing about it til after, none of us would have minded or complained. Everyone deserves a break, enjoy sir!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment