- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Featured Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Today, I have a short and sweet eBay purchase to show off:
That's a Nolan Ryan short print from the 2008 Upper Deck Goudey set. I've been working on that set ever since it was first released and now I'm finally down to needing less than five cards. In fact, as of this post I am only missing three more cards:
- 305. Dave Winfield
- 312. Larry Bird
- 328. Tony Gwynn
Once I manage to acquire each of the above cards, I'll happily be able to put this particular set to bed! Unfortunately, no one has any of the three cards available for trade right now on TCDB so I'll probably have to trudge back over to eBay (or maybe COMC) to finish the set off. For now though, I'll simply enjoy having the Nolan Ryan card...and maybe some other day I'll worry about trying to procure the final three cards (in the mean time, if you happen to somehow have any of the above available for trade, let me know)!
Comments

I could use a copy of that Gwynn too ;D
ReplyDelete