Featured Post

Sportlots Helps Out My Latest Set Collecting Quest

Earlier this summer, I made the executive decision that I was going to try and collect the entire 2000 Pacific baseball Ornaments insert set.  Thanks to a recent Sportlots purchase, I'm now one card closer to completing that goal:


That's a "stocking" card of Manny Ramirez - and like most of the Ornament cards, I think it looks amazing!  I particularly like the "Merry Christmas" in foil writing in the card's background.  

I'm rapidly closing in on finishing off this set (most of the cards I've ordered from someplace - only the Griffey, Jr. and the Jeter ornaments have eluded me to date).  Here's the full checklist for the set - blue means the card is in hand, yellow means it's bought but not yet in hand, and red means I still need it!


Will I finish this set before Christmas 2022?  I don't know - but if nothing else I should be close to completing it by then!


Comments

  1. Looking forward to the very appropriate Christmas post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manny Ramirez is the gift that keeps on giving...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unsurprising Jeter and Griffey are the last 2. I have several insert set from that era that are pending completion due to those 2. Still wishing for more sane days... But congrats are the very quick put together, they are nice cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment