Featured Post

2024 Bowman Heritage Break, Anyone?

Breaker's Club #2 in 2023: Sign-Ups Happening Now!

It's time for my second Breaker's Club in 2023!  Right now, I'm taking sign-ups over on my Discord Channel (see here).  This round of Breaker's Club will feature all sorts of goodies including a pair of boxes of the brand-new 2023 Topps Big League!  

In fact, here's the first batch of boxes that will be included in the Breaker's Club (with more boxes to come as additional slots are claimed and paid for)!



I hope you consider joining in the fun - or at the very least, I hope you consider joining my Discord channel because in addition to group breaks I also run free contests (and there's plenty of fun chatting about both baseball and non-baseball subjects going on)!

**Editor's Note**
Since the time I took the photo I posted above, we've added another two boxes to the Breaker's Club - a box of 2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Lite and a box of 2000 Fleer Focus.  Plenty more goodies to be added as more and more slots are claimed (and paid for)!

Comments