Featured Post

Monday (again?!): TCDB Wrap-Up with Scorr15 and eric51.

Another week, another Monday, another TCDB weekly wrap-up for your reading pleasure.

Let's start the festivities with a PWE from user Scorr15:


Trades like this one are always nice because I get to make progress on two different sorts of collections - my set needs as well as my Barry Larkin Collection needs!  That 2000 Pacific Roger Clemens card is one of only five (now four) cards that I still need for my base set.  The Larkin is a Holo Orange parallel from the 2020 Donruss set, one of many parallels that I was still missing from that set.

My only other completed trade from last week was another two-card trade, this one being with user eric51:



That's another two of the political short prints from the 2009 Topps American Heritage set (funny how I went years without making any progress on this set then twice in the past week I was able to add multiple needs from the set to my collection - card collecting can be silly sometimes).  Now, I'm nearly done with this set (finally!) - only two more base cards to go...plus a bunch of Presidential inserts!  For those that might have some of this stuff tucked away in a closet somewhere, here's what I'm still looking for:

2009 Topps American Heritage:
Base:  127, 147
Presidents: AP1, AP5, AP7, AP8, AP9, AP10, AP12, AP13, AP14, AP17, AP18, AP19, AP20, AP22, AP23, AP25, AP27, AP28, AP30, AP31, AP32, AP34, AP35, AP41, AP43

That will do it for this past week on TCDB.  Not a ton to show off but at least the two trades that I did complete were multi-card swaps.  Even better, I made progress on two different set builds - plus I got to add another new-to-me Barry Larkin card to my collection.  I'll call that a win for any week of the year!

Comments