- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Featured Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I think I can officially say that I'm addicted to board game trading to go along with my baseball card trading! For the third month in a row, I took part in BoardGameGeek's Math Trade. How did my July Math Trade end up? Read on to see how I did!
I only completed two trades in the July Math Trade but at least both were game-for-game swaps as opposed to cash-for-game swaps (like what happened to me a couple of times in the June Math Trade).
Trade 1:
Giving: My Shelfie
Receiving: Pacific Rails Inc.
My Shelfie is a relatively new game that is sort of a cross between Connect 4 and basic set collecting. The game's components are great but I found the game itself to be a bit flat (pun intended). I send off My Shelfie in exchange for Pacific Rails Inc, a game that is sort of the exact opposite - one with some less inspiring components but (hopefully) a more interesting gameplay! I haven't yet busted this one open but I think this trade was a good one for me as I am looking forward to trying out Pacific Rails Inc!
Trade 2:
Giving: Onirim (Second Edition)
Receiving: Gods Love Dinosaurs
Receiving: Gods Love Dinosaurs
I gave up the game Onirim which was basically a single player game for Gods Love Dinosaurs, a game that's apparently best played with either 2 or 3 players (the sweet spot for my gaming at the moment). I enjoyed Onirim fine but it was one of those games that I felt I had kind of seen all it had to offer me. I don't know that I'll love Gods Love Dinosaurs (I know I hate the name) but I'm certainly interested in giving it a shot.
And that's it for the July Math Trade. Two games out of my collection that I didn't love and two new games into my collection that I've yet to get to the table. Hopefully, I'll like at least one of them enough to keep in my collection permanently (and if that does happen, then I'll consider the July Math Trade a success)!
Now it's off to start working on the August Math Trade!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments
Post a Comment