Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Today marks my first day having to go back to work after a week off for Spring Break.  That's kind of rough, but at least I have a TCDB trade to show off to make Monday slightly more palatable!

Today's trade is courtesy of Michael (aka mpdillard25 on TCDB).  Michael and I have traded a few times and I'm happy to report that he recently saw a Barry Larkin relic and thought of me and purchased it.  A few weeks ago (yeah, I'm behind on this posting), this beauty showed up in my mailbox:


That's a 2023 Topps 1988 Topps Baseball 35th Anniversary All-Stars Relic Black, serially numbered out of 199 on the back of the card.  I'm on record as saying I greatly prefer the 1989 set over the 1988 set design, but I will say that the 1988 All-Star design make for some pretty sharp looking relic cards!  

Many, many thanks to Michael for the Barry Larkin relic!  I don't know about you, but my Monday is definitely better now.

Comments

  1. It's nice when people go out of their way to find you something like this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment