Featured Post

Delivery Time! Another Discord Trade for a Decade Old Card!

I recently completed a sale/trade with Andy from my Discord.  As part of that deal, he sent me a needed mini card from the 2013 Allen & Ginter set:



Back in 2013, I decided to chase all of the main versions of the Cincinnati Reds minis - and now I'm down to needing a small handful of black bordered minis before I can finally put that project idea to rest. A big thanks to Andy for helping me inch ever closer to finally finishing off my set build!

Speaking of my set build, here's what I'm still looking for:

2013 Topps Allen & Ginter Wants:
Wonders of the World Cabinet Boxloaders
WOW-1 Great Pyramid of Giza
WOW-20 Paricutin Volcano
Minis:
Black border minis:  77, 122, 309, 310

It's kind of amazing that over a decade after the 2013 Ginter set was released that I'd still be trying to finish collecting it, and perhaps even more amazing that I'm still able to work out trades for cards I need from that set that's over a decade old!  

Comments