Featured Post

Doing Something Stupid!

That's right, as the post title says I've decided to do something stupid.   I'm going to chase the 2024 Topps - 1989 Topps Baseball 35th Anniversary Chrome set this year.  



I'm on record as saying that I really like the 1989 Topps design, probably because it was smack dab in my childhood collecting window (I was 7 years old in '89).  I also am on the record as saying I like shiny baseball cards...and so I decided why not go for broke and attempt to build this year's chrome set?  I've already added the set to my want list, though at this point I have so few cards from the set I'm willing to trade for any of them!  Hit me up if you have any available...you might as well be an enabler of my idiocy!

Comments

  1. Still have to go through all of mine (hopefully this weekend) and I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I liked the 1984 set they released in 2019 so much that I bought it. Didn't have the patience to build it :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment