Featured Post

It's TCDB Time!

Happy Monday, everyone.  This particular Monday is definitely a happy day for me as I'm officially on spring break for the week.  Oh sure, it was snowing yesterday but I'm not going to let that damper my enthusiasm for spring!  If all goes well, I should get back to some card related things this week as I'll have a bit more free time - and perhaps that means I'll be able to do some more trading over on TCDB again.  Over the past few weeks, I've barely been active in terms of card trading but I did manage to complete one trade last week so all is not lost for my "TCDB Monday" post!

I did a quick PWE trade with user nwhittin who sent me this 2023 Topps All Aces card of Steve Carlton:


I'm down to needing only one more card to complete my All Aces set (Series 1 and 2 only).  For those wondering, I'm still missing #48:  Satchel Paige.  I know that Topps continued the All Aces set into the Update set but I think I'm going to call my set complete when/if I manage to track down the 50 cards that were spread across Series 1 and 2.

That's it for TCDB trades from this past week.  I do hope to get more active again trading...and since I'm going to be collecting the 2024 Topps base set, I know I'll have some potential easy trades to set up from that set once I get my cards fully sorted and entered into the database.  

Have a good week, everyone!

Comments

  1. Enjoy your break... but don't do anything too crazy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment