Featured Post

My First 2024 Barry Larkin Purchases!

Yesterday, I mentioned that I'm collecting the 2024 Topps flagship set this year along with the Chrome insert set.  Today, I have the first two Barry Larkin parallels from 2024 Topps to show off thanks to a pair of eBay buys...that's right, you can pretty much say I'm all-in on this year's Topps set!


That's the blue (not serially numbered) and black (#/299) parallels of Larkin's 1989 Anniversary card from 2024 Topps Series 1.  There are a ton of Larkin cards in this year's Topps set for to track down, but I'd say grabbing two this year in the year is a great start!  I'm probably going to continue to be active on eBay looking for cards but also hopefully I'll be able to trade for some over on TCDB (especially now that I've uploaded all my trade bait from my two personal boxes of 2024 Topps)!  

As always, you can find what I'm looking for in terms of set builds on my want list on the blog.  I keep my Barry Larkin want list as updated as I can over on TCDB.  Let me know if you have something I could use and, if so, hopefully we can make a deal!

Comments