Featured Post

Searching eBay for (Green) Treasure

Last week, I made another search over on eBay for needed 2024 Barry Larkin cards and look what I found:  a Green parallel of Larkin's 2024 Topps Silver Pack 1989 Chrome card:



The Green parallels are numbered out of 99 copies, so while they aren't incredibly rare they are still rather tough pulls (especially since you can only get them in silver packs from hobby boxes/jumbos).  

While I am certainly happy to have the green parallel, there's still a TON more Barry Larkin cards from 2024 Topps for me to try and track down.  Don't believe me?  Here's the list of what I'm still hunting for:



Yeah, that's insane for a guy who retired twenty years ago (2004)!  Oh well, the hunt will go on!

Comments

  1. Good luck on the '24 Larkin list. I have resigned myself to knowing that those players I collect, I will never own most of their cards, let alone all of them. I'm just focusing on the ones I like the looks of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. That list should keep you busy for awhile. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment