Featured Post

My Next Collecting Project: Any Help is Appreciated!

A couple of weeks ago, I ripped a hobby box of 2024 Topps Series 2 for myself.  Each hobby box comes with a single silver pack filled with four chrome cards - and yes, much like I am attempting with Series 1, I've decided to go whole hog and try and complete the Series 2 Silver Pack Chrome set as well.

My box yielded four Chrome cards, but one was a purple parallel of Masyn Winn that I've already listed on eBay.  The other three in my box were:


So, I have those three plus I got one more in the group break I recently ran over on my Discord Channel (I was assigned the Athletics as my "random" team in the buy one team, get one team style break).



Yep, so I'm now at 4 out of 100 cards from the Series 2 set.  Now, truth be told, I've already swung a few trades over on TCDB for some more Series 2 Chrome cards but it's still a drop in the bucket.  Thus, if you happen to have any unwanted Silver Pack Chrome cards (from Series 1 or 2), please let me know!  I'll try to keep my want list updated!

Comments

  1. I just checked the Silver pack I got from my LCS, but it's a Series 1 and I didn't pull any that you need. I'll let you know if I come across any series 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing Canseco and Eck made me realize that I need to grab at least those two cards (plus McGwire and Rickey assuming they made the checklist) in honor of the A's last World Series title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saw someone post the green border Canseco on Twitter and it looks hella sharp as an A's card.

      Delete

Post a Comment