Featured Post

It's TCDB Monday Time!

Another week is in the books, I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July holiday!  Now that things are returning back to normal, it's time to dip into last week's mailbag from TCDB traders.

Perhaps it was the holidays slowing down the mail, but I only received a single trade package last week.  Luckily, it was a good one thanks to user mw_from_ga:



This was one of the biggest trades I've made on TCDB in quite some time.  I was able to acquire 14 of the 2024 Topps Series 2 Chrome cards in exchange for 157 cards split across 2011 Topps and 2023 Allen & Ginter.  This trade made me happy in a couple of different ways.  Obviously, the first is the fact that I was able to land 14 needed cards in a single trade, that in itself is rare enough.  However, perhaps even better was the fact that I was able to send off a big pile of base cards from a couple of sets that I've had sitting around.  It feels great to make substantial progress in terms of clearing out some of my trade bait, especially base cards!  

I'm continuing to try and track down all of the Chrome cards from both 2024 Topps Series 1 and Series 2.  If you have anything I need, I'd love to work out a trade!

Comments