Featured Post

The Ultimate Ginter Full-Sized Insert Set Bracket!: Voting Update Thus Far

I took a break from my Ultimate Ginter Full-Sized Insert Set voting posts because, if I'm being honest, I kind of forgot about the series after my trip abroad!  No fear though, my memory is back and so is the series of posts.  Since it's been nearly two months since my last post in the series, let's recap what we've voted on thus far:



Sets ranked in order (first to worst) for each year.

2006:  Dick Perez Sketch Cards
2007:  Dick Perez Sketch Cards
2008:  World's Greatest Victories, United States
2009:  National Pride, Highlight Sketches
2010:  This Day in History, Highlight Sketches
2011:  Minds that Made the Future, Floating Fortresses, Hometown Heroes, Baseball Highlight Sketches, Ascent of Man

As you can see, the voting was rather dull for the first couple of years since Topps only included a single full-sized insert set.  However, by the time 2011 rolled around there were five different full-sized sets to chase after.  Expect that larger number of sets to be closer to the norm moving forward with our voting.  We'll get to 2012 next and I promise it won't take me another two months to put that post together.  Stay tuned to the blog tomorrow and get ready to cast your vote!

Comments