Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 1,051: 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary - #74 - Blue Mini-Diamond Refractor (#/199)

Barry Larkin
Year:  2022
Brand:  Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary
Parallel set:  Blue Mini-Diamond Refractor (#/199)
Card number:  74 


Today, I'm back with another parallel from the 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary set.  Today's parallel is another blue card, this time it's a Blue Mini-Diamond Refractor.  Numbered out of 199 copies, the Blue Mini-Diamond parallels have a print run nearly double that of the Blue Atomic Refractors (see here).  However, just like the Blue Atomic Refractors, I don't think that the blue border works great on the Mini-Diamond Refractors either when it comes to the photo that Topps used for Larkin's card.  That being said, between the two blue options I greatly prefer the Atomic Refractor look over the Mini-Diamond look.  Of course, I'm still happy to have this one in my collection as well because I'm a sucker player collector!

Comments