Featured Post

TCDB Monday (or Good Things Come to Those Who Wait, and Wait, and Wait)

Happy Monday, everyone!  Today's post is short and sweet because I only received a single trade package from TCDB last week.  However, I'm still pleased with the week's results because that particular trade package was postmarked on August 1 and only arrived at my house on August 26!  That's a crazy long time to go from California to Pennsylvania for a PWE holding a single card.

No matter, this trade with TCDB user Tonyjord3 has a happy ending as I finally ended up with this gorgeous Barry Larkin framed relic from the 2022 Allen & Ginter set. 


I don't quite know how it took me this long to get the relic from my favorite brand of my favorite player but hey, better late than never!  Of course, I also don't know how the USPS took so long to deliver the card.  I guess this card was simply meant to be an exercise in patience in many different ways!  


Comments

  1. Nice A & G relic! the mail service can be absolutely baffling at times. I'm tempted to get back on TCDB to trade, but not if PWEs take 26 days to arrive cross-country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently waited for over a month for a postcard to arrive from two states over, so things could've been worse for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment