Featured Post

Always Check Your Back(s).

With only 12 packs remaining in my box of 1998 Collector's Choice Series 2, the pack ripping is nearly done!  However, don't stick a fork in my quite yet as I still have a few more packs (and hopefully some more goodies) to uncover!

Pack 25:
StarQuest:  SQ1.  Ken Griffey, Jr.


There's one of my most wanted StarQuest inserts, none other than Griffey, Jr.!  This pack also held another Mini Bobbing Head (Ben Grieve) but there was no way that would beat the opportunity to scan a gorgeous Griffey card.

Pack 26:
449.  Joe Girardi


Sometimes the simplest photos are the best kind.  

Pack 27:
335.  Henry Rodriguez


If you only look at the front of Collector's Choice cards, you'll definitely miss out on some amazing secondary photos.  Case in point:  Check out this diving shot of Rodriguez that's been relegated to the back of his card!

Pack 28:
Mini Bobbing Head:  13.  Larry Walker


Another new Mini Bobbing Head insert for my collection.  I've been making solid progress on that goal thanks to this box providing Mini Bobbing Heads at a rate of one in every three packs.


Comments