Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 1,052: 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary - #74 - Blue Prism Refractor

Barry Larkin
Year:  2022
Brand:  Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary
Parallel set:  Blue Prism Refractor
Card number:  74 


I'm continuing our tour through the various Barry Larkin parallels that I currently own from the 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary set.  Today, we have our third blue-bordered refractor from the set (today's Blue Prism joins the Blue Mini-Diamond and Blue Atomic Refractors which I've already featured).  

The Blue Prism Refractor is a fairly basic parallel without nearly the amount of flash (or weirdness) that most of the other Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary parallels seem to have.  Overall, it's a perfectly fine card but I maintain the dark blue border doesn't work particularly well with the photo that Topps used for Larkin's base card.  File this one under "glad I own it" but it's not a favorite.

Comments