Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 1,055: 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary - #74 - Green Wave Refractor (#/99)

Barry Larkin
Year:  2022
Brand:  Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary
Parallel set:  Green Wave Refractor (#/99)
Card number:  74 


For some reason, I've always enjoyed green parallels so, knowing that, you'd think I probably love this Green Wave Refractor.  And guess what?  You'd be right!  

Oh sure, there are major "Christmas colors" vibes here but I still love the look of the card and the way the bright green pops!  For my money, this is what a parallel should look like - instantly recognizable while maintaining the general look of the card it is a parallel of.  I have to admit that the Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary set has a lot of great parallels and this is certainly one of the better ones in a strong lineup of choices!

Comments