Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 1,057: 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary - #74 - Platinum Toile Cream/Gold Refractor (#/50)

Barry Larkin
Year:  2022
Brand:  Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary
Parallel set:  Platinum Toile Cream/Gold Refractor (#/50)
Card number:  74 


Today, I'm back with the second parallel of the "toile" type, the Cream/Gold type which happens to be numbered out of only 50 copies.  I'm a sucker for gold-bordered parallels so I am basically hard-wired to like this particular card!  Of course, it helps that it is numbered out of only 50, making it one of the rarer parallels in the 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary set (remember that I ignore any card with a stated print run of less than 25 copies).  Other than that, I admit I'm running out of unique things to say about the countless parallels in this particular set!  I guess I'll leave you with the knowledge that I still have nine more cards from this set to show off in future Barry Larkin Collection posts!

Comments