Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 1,058: 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary - #74 - Platinum Toile Cream/Rose Gold Refractor (#/75)

Barry Larkin
Year:  2022
Brand:  Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary
Parallel set:  Platinum Toile Cream/Rose Gold Refractor (#/75)
Card number:  74


Another Toile parallel, this time it's the Cream/Rose Gold version numbered out of 75.  Of the Toile parallels that I own, this one is probably near the bottom in terms of my favorite - the cream/rose gold color combo doesn't look great with the bright red of Larkin's uniform.  That said, any time I can acquire a Barry Larkin card that's serially-numbered (especially one that's numbered less than 100), I'll happily take it!  

I've still got a few more parallels from this set queued up and ready to be written about.  I enjoy the chase for the various Larkin cards but I will say that there are an excessive number of cards to chase in the 2022 set!

Comments