Featured Post

It's Time for Another Breaker's Club!

With November approaching, I'm gearing up for one last big group break for 2024.  This final Breaker's Club (which is what I call my large group breaks) will have a number of different sets including several late 2024 baseball card releases.  I've preordered a bunch of boxes - but I do have a couple that I can show off here right now that will be included in the upcoming Breaker's Club:



Yep, two (Mega) boxes of 2024 Panini Crusade and a box of 2024 Topps Chrome Logofractor Edition.  There will be many more boxes included in the break once all is said and done (including some older boxes as well).  

I always enjoy Breaker's Club because it offers a wide variety of products - that makes the box ripping more fun for me but it also means that different teams are "good" in different years, meaning there are fewer "dud" teams overall in the break!  

Sign-ups went live on my Discord Channel yesterday (click here for full information).  Plenty of teams remain to be claimed!

Comments