Featured Post

TCDB Monday!

Another week begins, another Monday TCDB trade wrapup!  I've been surprisingly busy with work and family obligations lately, so I only completed a single trade last week.  Don't take that as a negative statement, any week in which I can make a trade is a good week!

The trade in question was with user Les03269 and it netted me a few more Metal Universe cards from the 1997 set:


I've been making solid progress on my 1997 Metal Universe set build though I still have several star players to track down (no real surprise that it's harder to swing trades for guys like Derek Jeter and Ken Griffey, Jr.)!  By my count, I'm down to needing only 95 more cards (out of the 250 cards in the set).  That's solid progress considering that I only decided to collect the set a couple of months ago or so!

Comments