- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Featured Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Last week was a slow week on the trading front. I completed one sale and one trade. For the trade, I sent away a Barry Larkin short print, plus a few more cards to acquire this:
That's one of many parallels in the 1998 Leaf set, and it comes courtesy of TCDB user MMehler30. The 1998 Leaf set is confusing with all of its parallels, but luckily I plan to do a full breakdown of all of Barry's various cards in the 1998 Leaf set coming up later this week (when I feature the above card in my ongoing Barry Larkin Collection series of posts).
And that's it for the past week via trading. Only one card, but at least it was a Barry Larkin card that I needed. If you were wondering, according to my records, I now own 161 of the 326 different Barry Larkin cards from 1998 (~49%). As a reminder, I'm only chasing after cards with a stated print run of at least 25 copies...and even with that, I'm still not even at the halfway point in terms of Barry's cards from the year 1998!
Comments

Very nice card received on the trade. "Fractal Matrix" is also very, very 1998.
ReplyDelete