Featured Post

TCDB Monday!

Happy Monday, everyone.  For me, this is a particularly happy day since I landed a great Barry Larkin in one of last week's TCDB swaps!  Let's jump right in and take a look:
I promise this is orange, not red!


That's a 2026 Topps Orange Crackle Foil parallel courtesy of user Castle Anthrax.  The orange parallels are numbered out of 25 copies, and you may recall that 25 is the exact production number cut-off that I use for my personal Barry Larkin collection.  That is, I don't make any effort to chase Larkin cards with a stated print run of under 25.  Thus, this card represents the "rarest" card in the set that I needed to track down.  I'm certainly happy to have been able to trade for it!

My second trade from last week couldn't have been much more different than the first!  In this swap with user michael1206, I was able to land a pair of cards from the 1953-55 Topps World on Wheels set.  


This is a low-priority set for me to collect (due to its age), but it's one that I'll never turn down a trade for whenever possible!  Of the two featured cars, I like the Hudson four-door sedan best. What a cool-looking car.

That does it for the past week on TCDB.  Sometimes it's quality over quantity, and that's definitely been my card-collecting motto for the last couple of years!  Have a great week, everyone.

Comments

  1. Bummer that Barry border is orange and not red (it looks reddish in the scan) Regardless, congrats on adding this low sn'd gem to your collection!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment