Featured Post

Board Game Friday: Another Board Game Trade!

Happy Friday, everyone.  This week, I have another board game trade to show off, so let's get right to it!



This was a simple one-for-one swap, something that seems to be the preferred way of trading games for most folks over on Boardgamegeek.  I'd love to be able to clear out several of my games at once, but I won't complain about a single game swap!

Outgoing:  Naga Raja



Naga Raja is a game I traded for back in 2024, though it wasn't the game I was trying to get then (it was paired with Dungeons, Dice, and Danger, which is a game that my son still loves playing.  Even so, we did eventually try Naga Raja, and while it's a fine game with some fun choices, it simply wasn't a game that excited us enough to keep returning to our table.  

Incoming:  Twisty Tracks



The bad news about Twisty Tracks is that it doesn't have a great rating over on BoardGameGeek.  However, the concept seems like something my son will enjoy, so I was willing to give it a shot.  I do like the colorful box cover, so if I'm judging a game by its cover, this one would get high marks!  I'll have to report back once my son and I give this one a spin (or twist?).   

Comments