I haven't plugged my group breaks on the blog for quite some time, but for those who may not know, I do host group breaks over on my Discord. One of my favorite things to do is to host a "Breaker's Club." In Breaker's Club, people pay one price for their choice of team. Then, over the span of several Tuesday evenings, we rip many different boxes, with the cards from all of the boxes going to the person who claimed that particular team.
Tonight, we will start our second Breaker's Club of 2026. Over the next five weeks, we will be ripping NINETEEN different boxes across many years and sets! Here's a quick visual of what's on tap:
Lots of neat stuff in there, including a number of products that I've never personally ripped. I always try to find some "oddball" stuff to go along with more classic brands.
This particular group break is sold out, but if you join my Discord you'll be in the know for any future group breaks!

Comments
Post a Comment