Normally, I use Monday to show off my previous week's worth of TCDB trades. Unfortunately, the only trade that should have arrived by now appears to be lost in the ether that is the USPS. Thus, I have no trades to show, but fret not; I do have a nice card that did arrive recently that I can highlight!
I don't usually pay much attention to the Topps Now offerings. However, for some reason, a recent card not only caught my eye, but I convinced myself to buy it! The card in question?
That's a Sal Stewart rookie celebrating the time he turned on a 102.3 mph pitch for a home run. The Reds haven't had a lot to cheer about this year, but Stewart has been one of the few reasons to watch the team! According to TCDB, this card has a print run of only 1,035 copies.
I like the concept of Topps Now, but I must confess that having to check the website all the time to see what's on offer is something I typically don't think to do. No matter, I'm glad I happened to look when I did, and I think the Stewart card is a great addition to my mini player collection of Sal!


Comments
Post a Comment