Featured Post

Cards for Clunkers 02: Trading Card History Chrome

Here's how this works. I'll make a bunch of cards (aka clunkers) available for trade - you make an offer for whichever card(s) you want and whatever cards you are going to offer (based on my want list preferably). From there, I'll evaluate your offer...and then off in the mail will go the clunkers, hopefully to a home that will appreciate them more than I have.

Cards for Clunkers 02: 2008 Topps Chrome Trading Card History

Chrome version:
TCHC10. Jose Reyes - Mets
TCHC11 - Johan Santana - Mets
TCHC17 - Justin Upton - Diamondbacks
TCHC18 - Alfonso Soriano - Cubs
TCHC34 - David Ortiz - Red Sox
TCHC35 - Andruw Jones - Braves

Chrome Refractor version:
TCHC27 - Manny Ramirez - Red Sox (#ed 017/400)

If you you see a clunker you'd like, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. I'd definitely be interested in the Ortiz if you want to set it aside towards the trade we're stating on. I know I can find some other cards from your lists once I dig around my Topps and Timelines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice cards

    I lost my collection years ago due to my lil bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note to all: I will be posting a new edition of Cards for Clunkers with the goal of avoiding me having to choose who gets a card when multiple people want it! Check it out, it's first come first serve.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment