Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 44: 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game #4

Barry Larkin
Year:  2006
Brand:  Fleer
Set:  Greats of the Game
Card number:  4

The 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game set is one of my favorite sets that I've "discovered" long after its release.  I'm a sucker for almost any set featuring old-time ballplayers...and then throw in my favorite player (Larkin) and the set basically can't go wrong!  That said, the base cards themselves aren't overly exciting, though I do like the full career statistics!  This particular Larkin card features Barry as he completes his swing, most likely lining a double up the middle past a diving Cub.

Note:  I'll be posting my review of the 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game set this week!  I've busted a couple of boxes but haven't gotten around to writing the post..that changes this week!

Comments